<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


I died without knowing why.
Sunday, December 12, 2010



Well I died without knowing why.
I think i got backstab?!
LOLS.
As i told you.
-It wasn't my fault she told roy.
- Dont shout at me in messages. -.-
- If you didn't do it, why get so tense up?
-Daryl got from his friend you're the top (: in your school, Claps for you.
- 3 times, it was with you, what a coincidence ^^
We used to be so close. And guess what happen to us now? I trusted you. I told you secrets, i kept your secrets. You betrayed me. Why can't you make your life proper? how people see your life as? You chose to use the theme, "don't judge me by the cover" then evil laughter. Don't you think everything change ever since he went to CNB? i think there is a big one. ): LOLS, i really "pei fu" you lorh, can hide something until like that, LIKEKELOL. Back to the point, why? Why must you?Everytime, i pei you eventhough quarrels with my mother. From home take cab go your house. Let people know i run outside at night at the age of 13. All type of ways, -.- you no money, i lent you money, you want borrow how much i lend how much, just that only you're taking advantage of me, FML hard, upsidedown, right, left, up and down.I'm known as KumGongKia in Andy's clique. Cos of my naiveness.
OF COS BABE.
There is fun time. The truely fun time, is only when we 3 likekefamily, plus his brothers, all sorts.
BEFORE,cnb ):
Awwww, i miss youscszcs.
I've no regrets.
This sounds like i'm dying, LOLS
i really hope you 'jiao ta shi di "
WELL, i'l always remember you kay. and him.cos is pair derh mah, LOLS, DM, aha
Babe, fun times i woont forget.

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I