<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


Kukubird, :D
Friday, June 25, 2010







Woke up.
lazed around, then meet QianHui(L) to pass her my spare phone,
If not she got to use the Rabak phone, AHHAH!
In the end, went with her to meet her friends at tampiness.
Ate, Slack and slack.
Then me and her went to Punggol to find YeeChong, LOLS!
Then YeeChong friend is like OhMyGod, GAY! LOLS!
He dance those Korean girl band those song, OHMYGOD, LAUGH! I was eating my fishball soup, heehee!
Then another 2 guy came, then one the guy, smoke then don't know what reason, the whole lighted part touch his upper lips, and its immediately became like swollen, then his shirt got TWO holes,
HAH!
Slack, Slack and Slack.
QianHui(L) needs to go off.
I went off with her,
Took bus went to find Motherhh at RivervalePlaza, JiaToh.
Things happened -.-
I went to find Evan(L).
She fell ytd and now theres injury on her face and leg,
ANDANDAND!
WESLYTANPUSSY! I'm fucking angry with you! =.=lll
Bloodyhell you, you mother fucking cheebye. =.=
Your kuku fly luhh!
Bloody hell.
Then i with Evan(L) then she meet her Father.
Evan(L) is now at my house.
She is doing Pig activity, Heeheeeeee! :x
When i meet her, i did the below post.
Hais, Fucking Shagggggg.
School is starting in another 2 days.
Fuck the time, so fast for fuck only.
Hais, ):
Bye Readers, ):
It Ain't Going The Way I Wanted, ):

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I