<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


HAHAHAHHA. (:
Monday, May 24, 2010







I seriously haven been posting like fucking longggggg.
ROARRRRRRRR!(:
Well, The performance on Friday was okay, Just that the HouTai People,
All damn nervous lahhhh.
My tiao, got play wrong >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
Well, we all superhh nervous. It was a good exprience though, AHA!
Also, Have been hanging around Sengkang, LOLS! (:
With Evan.
then meet Sam,TeckCheng,Vance, Dion, JiaMeng, Ryan, Etc...
Ton-ed with them last Saturday.
Keep play the Truth Or Dare, LOLS! (:
So Retarded.
Then Saturday ,
Kena screen,
Evan hungry =.= Want sweet urgently,
Then she ask the police, then the police shout at her,
Fucking scary, Bodohh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ANDANDAND!
I watch Shrek 4 Ytd! (:
NICE MANS! (:
Watched with Evan, Sam, Vance, JiaMeng, Ryan, Sam's Brother, (:
KUKUsam Keep disiao-ing me in the movie. LOLS! (:
TOO SIAO!

Then went to BugisStreet,
Bought Myself a new wallet ^^

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Peirced Helix on the left side, Evan Pierced tragus, On Saturday. AHA! (:

Went to school today, (:
BOREDBOREDBORED!
GOt HealthScreening, LOLS!
Then KNN, I think someone fucking stole my fucking money!
IRRITATING!
Then go for recess,
Ate with Eileen(: ,QianHui(: , AhPing(: , Joey(: (?).
Not Comfirm her name. PaiSeyhh.
I Ate Delicious SuanLaYuYuanMian(Y)!!
SlackSlackSlack.
KUKUQianHui, Keep playing with my face! LOLS!(:
HAHAHAHA.
They went off, i went back to class. (:
After school go 201 meet Evan,
She meeting Vance,
And Vance walked fast cos he wanted to see some msg(L)
HAHAHAH! Ai de gao bai(?)
Vance go Sam's House,
They come down.
Slowly more poeple came (:
Then Sam's Ate his FishBurger While i Stole FRIES! (: And drink too (:
And a bite of FishBurger ^^
TeckCheng's Sister, Counsel Evan, LOLS! (:
Then go playground,
Then BoyBoy wna play then we went to carpark.
Play carpark catching,
WTF luhh,
Never see pig run before huh?!
then the 6 floor got people poop there,
FuckingSmellyBodohh!
SLACKSLACKSLACK.
Don't know who call Evan then Saysaysay,
She suddenly come take bag, then say,
Zou Wo men qu HougangPoint ,
Then she saysaysay,
Then i call.
LOLS!
Natalie say i copy her (?!?!)
LOLS!Wth, I also gen ta bu shou i copy her for?
WTH!
And Natalie,
I don't put ribbons, LOLS!
So siao.
Moved off to 303(?)
At Iecon,
From carpark walk to 303(?)
TeckCheng talked on the phone,
Fucking Funny Bodohhh.
Super Retarded!!
I laughed all the way.
Then Thing settled (?)
Went to the coffee shop.
They eat, TeckCheng order fries,
Vance go order then Vance order $2.
HAHAHHAH! (:
I keep eating siahs!
Whole day eat fries =.=.
Fat bodohhh.
Then went to RC.
Truth Or Dare again, LOLS! (:
then Evan(: went off, Me too (:
Motherhh Fetch Me.
Reached home, Eat Dessert, (:
Then go bathe! (Y)
Then Like that lorhhhhhh.





Kaeyy,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:
Was this a long post (?)
AHA!
(:

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I