<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


April Fools Day. :D
Thursday, April 1, 2010

LOL! HAPPY APRIL FOOL!

Nobody tricked me cans but horh during home econ,
DoreenLaoGongZi message me.
LaoGongZi: Hazel, I wan tell you something. But you cannot tell anybody horh. Hais, Ytd i found out that i vomit blood lehy. How? I scared i will die.
Make me worry like hell can, i still tell her, see when i go doctor with her.
Then she tell me AprilFool, OMG! T.T

I was so bored, i tricked afew i think,
1 of them was StephanieAhMee .
Me : AhMee, This few days i keep coughing blood lehh, How?
AhMee : How come? You told your mom about it? You better go see a doctor wor!
Me : Go see doctor for what?
AhMee : You cough blood is something serious ok!
Me: Nevermind lah, since it's APRIL FOOL DAY! HAHAHHA ;)
AhMee : Walau!!! You made me worried for you!!!
HAHHAHA, Yea. i mde that laydeh worried,:X.
after that school end , got punishment by ML .
Copy textbook, =,=.
then bus home,
prepare,
Priscilla's Party, went with Lynette.
Then awhile we zhao,
go Tianeng,
then at there see until AhMee!
She told me she was still sleeping, AHHAHAAH
Then the application damn funny can!
HEH HEH HEH!
After send Lynette home then Me AhMee and BlindBadDad went for mac.
:D

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I