<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


You Know You Love Me.
Friday, February 5, 2010



Same routine in school i guess.
Normal, Nothing special. just that Jonathan got so pissed of cos of BastardRendy,
Hisfacewas like damn red luhh!
Well, Most of the people is against Rendy,
Dont make me go on mans.
After School, Chinese Dance.I think I get the Dance already,
Its just that i need to brush up on my moves and get it clear.
Ended, It rained-____-
Waited, then went to canten,
Was suppose to go home with LynetteTallSenior ((: BUT i ws like eating my delicious Curry Cup Noodle. And sitting with LIXUAN ( Beat that Asshole Rendy!) Talking how an ass rendy is. Then when Lynette left i din even know T.T
So went home myself.

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I