<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


I'm Love Drunk
Thursday, February 4, 2010




Normal school day.
Skipped CCA and went home.
Bathed, changed BLAHBLAH.
Left house go outram ,Motherhh did her things, Wait for Jimmy and his Wife.
Then move off to Papam.
SLT jump pole.
Jia Toh,
Cai Shen Ye mascot like what CUTE nia, and i'm talking bout the mascot.
And inside? HAHAHA, ZhiXing.
BLAHBLAHBLAH.
bout 11.30 went home, UncleSunny send the "kids" home first cos tmr got school.

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I