<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


You'll Miss Me Till The Day You Die.
Friday, January 15, 2010

I din went to school.Yesterday sleep with 2 blankets. Cos of my fever, felt cold, Keep shivering. Slept at i think 11plus. Slept in the living room. Was too giddy to move to the room. About10 plus i wake up, went to see the doctor. He say Stomach Flu. Aiyoyo, Before i go see doctor my temperature 39.9 , Was shock lah, going die leh, Went doctor at there take temperatur ,38.4. After see doctor, went to eat, feel like vomitting when i smell the smoke when they cooking, motherhhorder fish soup with rice for me i eat a little bit then full already then Da Pao. Motherhh send me back, Come back sleep again. Then wake up at i dont know what time.
ANDANDAND, FAGGOT! I got sick at the wrong time, today if i never sick i can go back school to see Chelsea and Carol's Wedding lah, WTF! I miss it, Damn Angry with myself for getting sick at the wrong time , I hate myself lah!
Look at the retarded video they took.




CheeeBooong!
I realise you're a big time
fucked up asshole!
Bloodeh Backstabber Bitchh!
You keep talking bout others,
What bout you?!
The effects of a mirror lah, -.-
Everything also copycopy
two-faced SHIT
I used to trust you,
Thought you were a true friend,
Guess you're not.
I can't believe people called you
the four letter word.
Fuck off my life.

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I