<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


Last Day Of The Year.
Thursday, December 31, 2009


GoodByee 2009


Its the last day of the year...Was asked to Watch movie with Regine F.Denise and Lynette, Also , Go Vivo with Jocelyn and Catalina. Did not went both of them..Actually wanted to Go with Jocelyn and Catalina but diden.End up, Go SLT then after awhile went to give FatGuGu his car then he drop us at SLT then Me and Motherhh go eat, I ate Mushroom Mince Meat Chee Ching Fan , Nice leh! They Chu Shi liao then Motherhh Drive ZhiXing's Car , Motherhh called herself OWIYC due to a reason, Hhaha. Went to Bukit Batok, they brought 1 Dragon and 5 Lion, LOL, Funny things happen-ed, :D . After that went back to SLT , XiaoDi Went TTS , See them pack the things, SlackSlackSlack, Watch TV the Event at Vivo , 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,HAPPY NEW YEAR!! After that Ate CurryMee and it taste not bad :D. Talktalktalk, not sure what time then left , Took a cab home Drop Jerome as it was on the way, like damn obvious cos he stay opposite just that North Spring in the middle of us LOL! Although din celebrate till bigbig but i had fun.

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I