<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


First Day Of School.
Monday, January 4, 2010

Wore Primary School Uniform to SJC, Retarded All around, Quite a nice day, BUT TIRED! Ass!! After School, Follow Jubilee all those then went Hougang Mall. Walk pass LJS saw Dasao they all, I went hyper la! Keep Screaming, diden care people around. HEH! End up follow them, They go but Lecia's Present. Went rooftop, 2 friend of Evan came too, Then after slackslackslack then went home, And yes we took PICTURESS!!! And I told Dasao ALOTALOTALOT of things... Dasao is fucking LOVED!


HEHE! The last one Da sao look like she lion dance with Tiigger!


Went home to bathe, change all those, Went to uncle office at Papam and eat steamboat, with all good food :D

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I