Diden Expect I Would Be.
Went to school.In class had bad headache but I ren. During Home Econ Class, When ML talking bout the utencils stuff, Lobster suddenly raise up his hand then the books he holding in his hands drop then his legs jelly then ML hold him, He almost faint, Scary leii~ After School went to Hougang Point for lunch with KeHan and XinXian, Ate Hokkien Mee. Went home, Keep Crying hot tears ,i dont know why. Then fall asleep, 7pm wake up, 18 new things on phone, 10 miss call and 8 messages. Feeling very hot, Had fever, go bag take thermometer, took my tmperature, 38.(smth) then keep go up. Very giddy. Was on the phone with Zech. We talked like more than 3 hours. Broke my talking on phone record. LOL. Helping him do his new blog, How kind can i be, HAAHA!He sick,I also sick, LOL! Feel damn sick, like wna die lei,Hope I'll feel better.