<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


BLAHBLAHBLAH
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well, I'm too Lazy to think back what happen the past few days.

I remember,

Sunday,
Went to a house warming party at Marsling, 23 floor. See out the window see malaysia and the customs, PRO ENOUGH!

Monday,
10.30am to school.
BLAHBLAHBLAH!

Tuesday,

Never go school, Was sick T.T

Today,

wake up. follow mum to pick up things,then went Polyclinic see the doctor. As was giddy, Doctor took my blood presure, she said it was low. She say serious T.T , Must A&E (Accident and Emmergency) . she ask need ambulance i say no need cos motherhh was driving. Went to KK Horse-Peter. Went to the Emmergency department for kids. Then take my blood pressure then she say normal , a little low nia, cos of weather or ALAMAK i dont know lah, BUT I'M FINE, Just a little giddy and headache :DD. Was almost Hospitalize T.T , Think its quite fun.

HOSPITALS ARE COOL BUT FREAKY!

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I