Then we walk to compass. On the way , saw a person damn familiar,
Realised it was James, A guy from my class that transferred to St. Gabriels. I diden dare to shout his name so, I ask GSIL(GrandSonInLaw, LOL) to shout she shouted, then ust waved+ say hi to him. then we continue on our journey to Compass.
Realised it was near. Went to KFC to eat, I ate Shrooms Burger Meal <3
(This whole paragraph was deleted, STUPID BLOGGGER! Grrrr)
LAMELYElizabeth did'nt regonize me, After awhile, she point at me, Is that Hazel? Is that Hazel? OMG ,I din even change my hairstyle, its just the uniform lah,
ALAMAK! Her Eyes something wrong :X 5 plus they said byebye, Then Me, Catalina and Jocelyn move off to Jocelyn's House.
At her house ,
Drank Blueberry Vodka 5% Achohol, which taste like EEEWW! its just colouring with achohol, No taste derh, I still prefer my darling BERCADI;BREEZER!<3>
After, I walk home findfindfind my key, cannot find. Call Motherhh. Then i MRT-ed to Eunos, Cab-ed to SLT, Reach downstair, I inside the taxi from the window like shout MUMMY twice like damn LOUD. :X She pass me the keys and a blue note, $50 lah,HAHA! Took the cab directly home.
Total cost like $10.40.
HAHAH! FINALLY HOME!! reach like 10 plusplus.
Bathed and all , Com-ed. And finallly i Knock-ed Out.