WOOHOOOO!!!
I come back from BATAM already, Miss me?!
HAHAHA!!
Gave EffDee Meeting a miss and went BATAMM!
Well I dont give it a damn too :X
So woke up in the morning 6.30am , Felt like P-diddy ohh!
Changechange, Prepareprepare.
Went to pick up Jerome at 7, headed off to Eunos to pick up Ah Xiong and Hai Bing
and of cos Motherhh drived
After that went to SLT to take photo album,
In the end they cant find so nvm loh,
Moved of to HabourFront
Ate Fan Choyy For Breakfeast ohohoh and a egg!
Went to collect boarding pass then its cool ,
Cos i first time use my NEW passport then scanscan de.
HAHAHAHA
Slept on the boat like noone cares, Listen to PRO music :D
I'm Into KESHA new songs :D
Reached the place. Got personal driver Hired for us leii.
I think more than 15 people go.
2 seven sitter car, and the other car is Auntie Amy PRIVATE driver, cos she got company there
We went to This temple then Paipai.took picture, I got go pai Kong Zi for studies,
Motherhh too as she is taking her Agent exam,
Last time she failed =___= HEH HEH
Must take her cert.
ANYWAY
Ya, so then got some boat thing then ,
then those wear Uniform de go up,
they do the post DAMNDAMN funny, HAHA!
Jerome brought his PROPRO Camera.
I brought but din take out, HEH
Then after they went to eat Coconut.
I din, as i dont like
I drank Fanta StrawwBerrehh
When I open the thing the bendbend thing broke -,-
So Zhi Xing help by using the back of the spoon then pokepokepoke then open
LOL!
After everthing finished, we moved off to the Boat bay.
Took a mini boat to another island(I think)
The boat SUPER shiok ahhh!
Wind blowing in my face, Ahhh~
Regreted not sitting infrontinfront , ALAMAK!
Then reached the island , first thing we did,
Went to Mata Chu ( Police House) , they treat us Chendo ohh~
Never do bad things ohh, We important! HAHAH ,jkjk.
then there got mini jail and i din see ,
Jerome took a photo.
Scaryscaryde.
then walked to the Temple,
Lang sai-ed,
Help them hold bag,
The plastic bag i hold importatant leii.
If not they no clothes go back , HAHA
On the way, Someone had a Humpty Dumty accident ,>.<>.<>
They wanted Pokpok!!! HAHAHHA!
Then moved off to the boat thing, Boat-ed back.
On the boat , Nice enough i sat quite infront.
Then Help them take a group photo.
MY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS LEII!
I used the PROPRO camera, COOL EHH
In the end when i say ,My photographys skill good horh or smth similiar,
Zhi Xing said is the camera good not my skill
ALAMAK!
HHAHAHA!!!!
then on the way thought ALOT of stuff.
Then alighted.
When to the car park to find the car,
Headed to AuntieAmy's LARGE FACTORY!
ITS DAMNDAMNDAMN HUGE LAHH!!!!!
Got 3 or 4 storys, Second floor got pool table.
damn cool lah , sooo big leii~
ZhiXing Recieved a call from Singapore,
XiaoDi father passed on.
They arrange arrange then change to earlier boat back.
In the end they no pokpok.
Then have to next time loh.
Go back Singapore more important ohh.
Then went to the boat bay.
Went to find FOOD
then ate Finger food.
DELICIOUS OHH!
then go board the boat
No place sit then a few sit then the rest go the outdoor one ,
Comfirm all smokesmoke de
I slept!
Aiya, On the car go here and there also sleep on boat sleep also only small boat never sleep. Unsafe. HAHA
When Officially reach Singapore bout 7.30 pm
Zhixing , and a few chiongchiong go first.
we cut queue when scanning :P
Then all come out when walk to the carpark,
Ah xiong say Me and Motherhh got Bodyguard!
2 girls, then surround us, its like just nice surrounding ,
Then say they our bodyguard.
Uniform somemore lei, Don't play play ohh~
i sit infront,
Wei Xing, Ah Xiong , Hai Bing, Ah Hui all squeeze behind.
Rushed to Balam road.
During those Humps they all attempt to mini stand in the car in case the car smth lah,
Help-ed to Fold jinzi,
I did alot..
Then after send Jerome home.