SJC CCA Trial.
Boooo Chaaaa!
In the morning went to SJC to have the CCA trail thing, then trail trail trail, I regretted not putting centerstage, ALAMAK! Neverminds, Now i wna join Badminton and Volleyball ;D Its INTERESTING lah! During lunch break went to RivervaleMall with Jubilee, Angela, Jesslyn. Walk-ed around but not eating as we ate in school, I bought
spicy sotong from
OldChangKee then walked to to
CupWalker and bought my
PassionSnowShake :D! Me and Jesslyn walked around to Jubitch and Angera, we went upstairs in the end found them at
WalkingCup. Ooooh!! I like Jubilee's
Drink!! We walked back to school after that. Then trail trail trail again :D Bout 5 or plus then dismissed us, I walked home :D It was fun lah! Now I dont know whether I should transfer anot..If transfer I go HougangSec continue my ChineseDance if not I stay in SJC play Badminton or Volleyball if I can . See lah~ Now i seriously dont know what to do...
I need some help cause this is an Emergency~ (Babystep one of the sentence in the song)