<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3959109132675715465?origin\x3dhttp://hazelthegirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JeraldChan's Girl.


Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ~

YUP! I have deleted all my previous post and all tags, I want a new life :)

I did not even sleep from Yesterday till now, Yesterday went to meet Godma for lunch and redeem My Christmas Present cum a present for getting into express stream. She gave me a 16GB Itouch! Haha! After that went to a salon, Godma cut-ed her hair, Mum wash and curl a little but me? I sat there typing shits on my new gadget. Damndamndamn bored as no Wifi let me chiong download applications! Alamak! After Mum was done we went off to Orchard to pick my Da-Yi-Yi, Headed to GrandPlaza Hotel or something near PenisulaPlaza for Mum's Company Christmas Dinner. At there eat all those Class food, I damn embarassing lah! My Ah-yee keep asking me to take the oyster give her, then still ask me take 4 , i went over there the chef look at me like.... Ahh! Took out my new boyfriend and tried to access the internet but failed -.- need some access code shit. Mum allowed me to drink Liquor , Champange and Red wine but the damn Champange tastes Shitty so drank a cup of red wine, little giddy but still normal. After the dinner dropped Ah-yee at Newton MRT then she took a cab home. Went for SLT chalet at Pasir Ris. Din eat there as i was like BLOATED . Adults drinking their CordeonBlue Mother ask me wna try anot then i say don't want later i seriously go giddy, I sit at the outside using Mother's Iphone. Ebuddy-ed. Someone brought over the Shisha Machine to the chalet HAHAHA! Adults drink till like 4.45 am then send people back till 5.30am then came back din sleep until now... Noone stayed at the chalet LOL! Should be meeting Jennifel for Movie later , FUCK! I'm damn tired i scared later i sleep in the movie. Howhowhow?
Yesterday,
My Bastard Father Birthday,
Daddy, Whatever you doing now or where you are
Just wna say Happy Birthday to you okay?
Happy Birthday~
Butbutbut I still hate you :)

*Edited
Met Jennifel and Friends at HougangMall Mac.

Went to take Bus 80.Took until halfway something bad happen , I went downstairs the bus , Thinked alot, Got down the Bus, Went opposite and took a bus home... I rejected over 10 calls and din reply few messages. After i thought back, It seriously hurt alot. After I reach home I lie on the bed, After awhile i fell asleep. I woke up around 10.40pm , Mother just came home, she ask me how come I will come back, I din want to tell her... I ruined my own Christmas...

Fuck off lah! _l_
You all have crossed over the line
Go do some Reflections...

I Typed This Down;


Profile.

HazlerhhHorfanBoey
Hazel Boey Yung Fun
06.06.97
I belong to JeraldChanYiWei
MSN Facebook


Tagboard.



Tweeties.




Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I